Our client in Marietta GA is looking to bring on a Software Developer to join their dymanic Salesforce team. In this role you will be working with a collaborative team, with full responsibility for evaluating and designing key technical components on the Salesforce Platform.
To be considered for this position, our client has requested the following skillset / experience -
- 3 years (at the very least) of prior Salesforce Development experience
- Prior experience working in Salesforce Lightning
- Well versed in object-oriented program languages such as - Java, VisualForce, Apex
- Ambitious, hardworking, and excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Developer Certification (DEV401)
This is a full-time onsite position in Marietta with a competetive base salary, a bonus, possible remote work, and flexible hours. This company is eger to begin interviews very soon, so don't miss out on this rare opportunity!
Submit your most recently up-to-date resume and a representative from Mason Frank will call you should you be qualified for this role.
*This client is unable to provide Visa sponsorship. US Citizens & Green Card holders are encouraged to apply