Salesforce.com Developer - Salesforce.com - Chandler, AZ - Competitive SalaryLocation:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
March 14th, 2019
Looking for a mid-sr level developer with hands on coding experience who is willing to travel arounnd Arizona and is able to client face. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Develop customized solutions within Salesforce platform in order to support crucial business functions and satisfy project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design close-knit project strategies and guarantee effective participation throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, specifically related to custom applications, user permission, workflow, security settings, and custom objects
- Conspire with various internal departments such as marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs in regards to functionality and performance
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in Apex and Visualforce
- Excellent communication skills and ability to client face
- Preferred Salesforce Developer certified
- Prior experience using lightning, sales cloud, service cloud, and marketing cloud
Zoë at 303-558-4406 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.