Salesforce Consultant - Fully Remote
My client is looking for a Salesforce Consultant who can be hands on with the platform. This is a 3-6 month, contract to hire position with a consultancy based out of Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a partner and have at least one Salesforce Certification.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with a Salesforce partner where you were involved in multiple implementations
- Ability to configure and engage with Business owners to provide solutions for the Salesforce platforms
- Strong want to to be responsible for implementation, operation, maintenance, development, and enhancements
- Lightning experience is preferred
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.