I am currently working alongside an exclusive client of mine located in Michigan. They are looking to expand their team and will be hiring for a Salesforce Technical Architect role as soon as possible. Requirements
- Expert-Level understanding of the Salesforce Force.com (http://force.com/) Platform
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the following: creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX, application integration architecture and writing test classes
- Familiarity using Sales Cloud/Service Cloud and Communities
- Good understanding of the use of ETL Tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification not required but preferred
Apply now to be one of the first candidates for this position by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 576-7670 (ext. 3944) or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities