Salesforce Technical Business Analyst | £45,000 + Benefits | West Midlands
Mason Frank International are pleased to present a Salesforce Administrator opportunity based in West Midlands, within an exciting and growing company. The organisation is offering up to £45,000 for this position plus benefits . This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within a progressive and vibrant company. The Company:
- People focused working culture with a relaxed environment.
- Range of perks and benefits!
- Chance to work in a high-rising, high-user-base company with international reach.
- Gather requirements and working with the business to help drive and develop their salesforce platform.
- Utilise workflows and approvals, assignment rules, formula fields, custom fields, record types and page layouts, plugins from the AppExchange to implement system enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Continue professional development of Saleforce certifications and skills.
- Able to create dashboards, reports and new user profiles.
- Experienced in client facing.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Configuration experience.
- Experience in flows is a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting company!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professional.