CRM Developer - Allentown, PA
Mason Frank has partnered with a global manufacturing company in sourcing for a CRM Developer.
This role will be pivotal in the designing, developing, and maintaning configurations, custom code and integrations for the enterprise Salesforce.com platform.
This is a full-time hire based in Allentown, PA with some work from home flexibility and no travel requirementsRole & Responsabilities:
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Salesforce.com developers in creating well-architected solutions for internal and client facing processes and solutions
- Take a lead role with development team to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component development and other necessary UI technologies.
- Work with IT internal teams and vendors on developing and maintaining system integrations involving Salesforce and applications that integrate with Salesforce, including CPQ, ERP and other external vendor systems and data integrations.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for design specifications, project plans and deployments.
- Participate in software development using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Design, prototype, build, document and support solutions for the Salesforce.com CRM to meet business needs, including configurations, customizations and integrations. Design and develop component level solutions to increase programming productivity
- Extensive experience developing applications on the Force.com platform, using APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL and Lightning, and using tools such as Eclipse Force.com IDE, Dataloader, Demand Tools.
- Experience in Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component framework and other necessary UI technologies.
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce.com using REST/SOAP API's.
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Salesforce communities experience preferred
- Experience working with off-shore teams preferred
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonus
- Great career growth opportunties, work directly with C-level executives
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, matching 401K plan, and medical plan
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are