Salesforce Technical Configurator- Houston, TX- $110k
My client is looking for a Technical Configurator to help manage the Salesforce platform and maintain the current applications in Salesforce.com. The cloud platform supports different internal and external applications within the company, and qualified candidates are expected to have extensive knowledge of Salesforce configurations, customizations, and tools to optimize efficiency.Salesforce Technical Configurator- Houston, TX- $110kRequired Skills
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience implementing, configuring or administering Salesforce.com
- Experience designing and maintaining complex user roles, security, profiles, and workflows rules.
- Experience using data loading tools.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards.
- Experience with Lightning upgrades/migrations from Classic.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best practices
- Ability to coordinate with internal developers and Salesforce account executives to provide solution suggestions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to translate an idea or need into a completed solution or work product
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 267-233-6490