Salesforce Solution Architect - Dallas, Texas
My client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect who can be both functional and technical when it comes to the platform. This is a 12 month, contract to hire position with a consultancy based out of Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a consultancy and can be on site in Dallas!
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- Extensive experience with 3rd Party Integration Applications
- Great written and verbal communcation skills
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.