Salesforce Developer - San Diego, California - 6 month contract
End user based in San Diego, California is looking to bring on a Salesforce developer ASAP for a 6 month contract opportunity offering remote flexibility.
Within this role you will be held responsible for a large data migration project, migrating and automating data from a legacy system to the Salesforce platform utilizing Salesforce Data Loader and/or Informatica. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and be local to the San Diego area.Requirements:
- 4+ years hands-on Salesforce development / administration experience - expert Apex and Visualforce coder
- 3+ years data migration experience working with Salesforce Data Loader and/or Informatica
- Extensive 3rd party application integration experience
- Financial industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce administrator and/or developer certification
Interviews will be taking place immediately. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.