Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant, Permanent, London, Offering up to £65,000 + BenefitsSalesforce Pre-Sales Consultant, Permanent, London, Offering up to £65,000 + Benefits
Mason Frank International is currently recruiting on behalf of a boutique Salesforce Platinum Partner based in the London who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant to join their Salesforce practice, offering a competitive salary + benefits. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and transformations.Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant required skills;
- Ability to fulfil customer requirements and present solutions
- Experience creating architectural best practices of the Salesforce platform
- Capability to estimate large and complex projects involving various clouds and integrations
- Extensive knowledge of the software sales cycle
- Proven experience customising demos and present proposals confidently to clients
- Excellent team player who is able to work in various environments
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
The role itself would be office based however travel is required
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.