Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Job Type: Permanent, On site
Location: Cleveland, OH
Salesforce.com Large End-User seeking an experienced Developer who is comfortable in fast paced environments and flourishes in coding apex and Visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, and migration tools. This client wants a candidate that can work in a team environment and execute challenging tasks in a timely fashion.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts- providing insight and solutions to each
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Certified Platform Developer
- Lightning experience
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
This role is calling out for a Salesforce.com expert, and someone who is interested in growing their skills on a daily basis. If interested please contact Dani Pluskalowski at (212) 594- 1495 ext: 3936, or email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the ind