Salesforce Technical Architect- Brooklyn, NY- $160-200K Description
Mason Frank has partnered with a Global organization in the Legal Services industry, looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect with an understanding of enterprise strategy of building, deploying and managing the engineering platform that integrate with customer-facing products to join the team. The role will be responsible to liaise with Sales, Marketing and technology teams and design technical solution to manage the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business teams and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver seamless multi-channel experiences
- Deliver technology solutions - Leverage strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key initiatives for an enterprise-class global CRM platform
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrive to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion, loose coupling
- Subject matter expert - Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Employ industry best practices to deliver quality solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable LAM compliance and security standards
- Be a visionary partnering with program, project, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC platform improvement
- 4+ years of experience as a technical architect with integrations of third party applications
- Experience with agile development methodologies and technology driven design (TDD)
- Experience with service and sales cloud implementation
- Experience in building applications using Lightning, APEX, Visualforce and UI coding technologies
- Either Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience is acceptable
- 4+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations is needed
- Experience in desiging solutions, enterprise wide Salesforce.com for enterprise
- Experience with Lightning UI is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Certification (401 or platform developer or 501) is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.