Salesforce Administrator- New York
This New York based Non Profit is seeking an experienced salesforce administrator. You will be working with a team maximizing efficiency and efficacy of projects while ensuring Salesforce is being used to its full capabilities. This role will require working closely with functional leaders throughout the business and will also require the ability to identify, develop and organize new processes.
- Ensure systems are up to date and properly maintained
- Provide solutions and support when needed
- Create reports for salesforce functions
- Provide guidance for salesforce functions and maintain user roles, profiles, campaign and record types
- Manage users, generating dashboards and configuration
- Experience with Salesforce administration
- Certified Salesforce admin is a plus
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
- Understanding of Sales cloud and Service Cloud
- Strong project management skills
- Health Care
- Remote Flexibility
- Competitive PTO
If interested please reach out at email@example.com or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.