Salesforce.com Community Cloud UI Developer - Charlotte, NC
One of our best clients in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Salesforce Community Cloud UI Developer to join their global Salesforce team ASAP for a full time, 6 month contract - with the possibility of contract to hire. Local candidates or candidates willing to relocate to Charlotte required.
- 5+ years UI/UX development experience
- UI/UX development experience: HTML, HTML 5, Java script, CSS
- Experience with Lightning Communities
- Expert Apex and Visualforce development experience
- Experience with GIT source control and enterprise Salesforce deployment processes and tools
- Aura Framework experience preferred
- Salesforce Certifications required
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
as the client is looking to interview and hire ASAP!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.