Urgently hiring, highly flexible opportunity for a skilled Salesforce and Pardot Marketing Automation Expert to engage with mid size, passionate Salesforce end user to support an existing Pardot instance - this position is centered around configuring the existing Pardot instance and supporting user adoption.
This position is available on a primarily remote basis - open to superior applicants coming onsite only 2 days/month to HQ based out of Upstate NY.
6 month contract - 40 hrs/week
- Pardot certification highly
- 2+ years Marketing Automation
- 2+ years Pardot - implementation and integration
- campaigns, domans, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 2+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 2+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 2+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 2+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 2+ years Opportunity Management
- 2+ years Salesforce and Pardot implementations and integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 2+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations Please send resumes to email@example.com ASAP for consideration - interviews are ongoing and this position is hiring urgently!