Senior Salesforce Developer - FULLY REMOTE - $95,000-$135,000
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team in a full-time, fully remote position as soon as possible. This person will be responsible for implementations and designing solutions for ongoing projects. You will translate business requirements into solutions and work closely with clients to fully understand their needs.
- Create solutions to enhance the Salesforce platform
- Develop overall design of the project by incorporating the client's requirements
- Manage Salesforce customizations using the Force.com platform
- Develop the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, SOAP and REST interfaces
- Manage configurations of Salesforce objects
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Lightning
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Eligible to work in the United States
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Carly Aronin at 212-594-1495 ext. 3446.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.