Salesforce Engineer - Fully Remote - 120-150K
Our San Francisco based client is offering a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Developer to work remotely from anywhere in the continental US. They are an international company that is looking for someone to join the culture and growing team. Your responsibilities will include…
- Heavy Apex and Lightning (both essential)
- ISV experience preferred
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Software Engineering/Software Development
- Experience with Managed Packages and Test Automation
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Speaking with Project lead about needs of the team regarding Salesforce functionality
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment.
- Solid understanding of the Force.com platform and building applications in a multiple organization environment.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.