An industry leading Salesforce Partner, requires a Salesforce Functional Consultant to work on exciting large-scale and long term projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Functional Consultant role and be comfortable working in fast paced, client facing environments. They will be passionate about progressing their career and gaining exposure to the latest technologies within the Salesforce platform.About the role:
This is a permanent role that can be based in Melbourne you will work alongside an established team, with a focus on implementing, enhancing & maintaining Salesforce products on assigned projects. You will work on some of Australia's most innovative Salesforce projects.Key Duties
Required Skills And Experience
- Liaise closely with clients to understand business processes and requirements to deliver a customised Salesforce solution optimised to their needs
- Recommend tailored solutions to enhance existing Salesforce platforms and perform general configuration to improve functionality and usability
- Closely co-ordinate with the technical team to organise deployments, document changes, and perform configuration and customisation
- Proven experience in gathering and understanding business requirements and processes in a Salesforce environment
- 3+ years Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce platform, including experience with integration components
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant, and Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant (preferred but not essential)
This is an incredible opportunity to further your Salesforce career in a fast growing and innovative Consultancy. It is perfect for those looking to engage in interesting and challenging work, work alongside a talented and supportive team, and broaden and improve their skillset.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 03 9088 3717.