We are currently working with an exciting yet growing Salesforce Consulting firm that's looking for a Salesforce Administrator to lead on their upcoming goverment projects! As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce. Responsibilities include managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. You will be given a high level of responsibility while enjoying the flexible work from home environment. You will utilize your skills to make Salesforce services and tasks run smooth for clients and other advisors. Specifically looking for candidates with previous experience working with the platform as a sole owner. Requirements & Responsibilities
- 4+ years' experience as a Salesforce Admin preferred
- Salesforce ADM201 & Advanced Admin Certification are MUST
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience working with flows and conducting third party integrations
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Strong technical background is preferred
- Proficiency in Apex, Adobe Analytics and Lightning preferred
This company is looking to fill this role IMMEDIATELY and it will not be on the market much longer! Our client is offering a top notch six-figure compensation package and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in the greater Boston area, please contact Erica at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3173) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.