Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization based on Long Island, in sourcing for a dedicated Salesforce Administrator. You will work closely with the organization implementing improvements and custom flows for high efficiency. You will be responsible for a seamless reliable integration between Salesforce and various integrations, plus other proprietary systems. The team will rely on you to suggest best practices and architecture design. Responsibilities
- Manage user setup, access and create custom objects, fields and page layouts
- Develop and monitor Salesforce reports for unexpected trends
- Respond timely to urgent requests from the field
- Lead the testing and deployment of code and configuration changes
- Work with stakeholders and product management and tech leads to understand needs and identify solutions
- Several years experience with Salesforce.com administration & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong understanding of Salesforce fundamentals: opportunities, leads, reports, workflow rules, triggers, and data loader
- Understanding of Salesforce performance fundamentals
- Ability to read and understand Apex code and Visualforce
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Developer (preferred)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.