Industry leading company is urgently seeking a Salesforce Architect looking to work with innovative technologies and new platforms in a rapidly growing market. Help build, develop, and maintain a world-class data program with the chance for your vision to directly effect its design and implementation.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as the Salesforce Architect will include:
- Carry out all aspects of Salesforce architecture
- Manage team of Salesforce developers on development, implementation, and support
- Layout the technical blueprints for new technologies
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong technical expertise in Salesforce
- Strong expertise in Cloud Engineering and Infrastructure
- Architect certifications are preferred
- Lightning and Einstein are a plus
Benefits of working here include:
- Competitive salary of up to 180k
- Full health and medical benefits
- Paid lunches every week
Please send your most updated resume to Marlena at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For further questions or inquiries contact Marlena Sacks at 303-558-4412.
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.