SFDC Business Analyst - Lansing, MI - $65/Hour - 6 Months Full Time
My client is in the finance industry, who is actively seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst as soon as possible in the Lansing area. This is a great to work with one of the largest Salesforce partners. This contract is 6 months and will most likely extend.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to work in a cross-company manner
- Design, build and implement maintenance and enhancement requests for newly launched tools and systems
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize the process of reporting.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues
- Strong knowledge of SFDC and other CRM is a plus as well
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date 2-4 weeks from the offer date so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity!
Apply now to be one of the first candidates for this position by sending your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 576-7670 (ext. 3944) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities