Salesforce Developer -UK Wide - Competitive Salary
A global leader, specialising in business transformation are offering an amazing opportunity to an experienced developer who can join their rapidly expanding team in order to deliver start-to-finish implementation projects for some of the biggest and most iconic brands in the UK. The ideal candidate will have:
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Strong Salesforce development experience (Lightning preferred)
- An advanced Salesforce certifications eg. Platform Developer II or Certified Application/Systems/Technical Architect.
- Strong experience working with Sales, Service Cloud & Customer Communities.
- Competency in coding Apex and Custom Applications
- Hands-on configuration experience; Validation rules, Process builders, Custom objects
- Great communication skills
What's in it for me?
- Depending on the size of the project and the client needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and testing.
- Building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
- Collaborating with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions.
- Contributing to RFP responses and other business development activities
- You'll enjoy continuous technical development and training on-the-job and throughout your career and support in order for you to achieve professional accreditations and qualifications.
- Work-life balance is an important part of their culture.
- Your hard work won't go unrewarded - you will earn a bonus based on company performance as well as your own individual efforts
If you want to work for a rapidly growing company with a fully agile working environment, then this is the role for you.
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you are interested, then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 608 4436 to discuss the role further.Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions