Senior Salesforce administrator/Wiltshire/£400-£450
A senior salesforce administrator/consultant required for an application project. Working for a global leader in their field creating better ways to innovate. The successful candidate would be experienced within Salesforce including end to end implementations.Responsibilities:
- Leading by example following best practise
- Dealing with configuration and access issues
- Implementing security rules
- Working with changes in work flow
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Experienced with enterprise projects
- Skilled in implementing Salesforce
- Excellent configuration skills
- Based in Wiltshire
This role allows the space for growth and development as you will be working within a team. Working with a global leader opens the doors to new opportunities. A great chance to work in Wiltshire at a rate of £400-£450 which is in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network.
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 866 1783 or email me at email@example.com.