Salesforce Developer / Immediate Position / 3-6 Month Contract / £500-600 per day
My client, a leading London based organisation are immediately looking for a Salesforce Developer to come on board.
This industry leader within the Insurance sector requires a hard-working, dedicated and motivated Salesforce Developer to come on board for the duration of the contract.
They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with a great knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud implementations to come on board for their new project and are keen to speak with anyone that matches the criteria.
This is a 3-6 month contract, with a good chance of further extension paying £500-600 per day.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and Developing solutions on the Force.com platform
- Working in unison with other Developers (Onshore/offshore)
- Fulfilling the requirements of the project to an exceptional standard
The Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud implementations
- Knowledge of integrating APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Arun Tumber on +44 (0)20 7337 0830 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy