A client in the Greater San Diego area is currently searching for an analytical, detail-oriented Salesforce manager to oversee their team. This is a full time role which involves a skilled Salesforce leader to not only provide management and expertise, but also have extensive knowledge of the platform and the certifications to uphold it.
- Training and development of junior level Salesforce team members
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Leadership experience, preferably 4+ years
- Manage small and large scale projects and complete them within required deadlines
- Design proposals and delivery methods for projects
- Experience with Lightning migration preferred, experience with the Lightning platform required
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Working alongside technical teams and maintaining an understanding of technical processes
Certified Administrators and Sales Cloud certified candidates encouraged to apply.
This role is mainly in-office, with some remote flexibility. Minimal travel is required. The client is in need to have this role filled as soon as possible. Do not hesitate and miss out on the opportunity to become part of a great team for a dedicated client. Interviews are taking place ASAP. If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.