Salesforce Manager- £60,000 - London
I am looking to speak with Salesforce Managers regarding a new role with a global end user based in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with CRM implementations and extensive understanding of agile methodologies. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to come in and steer the direction of a newly implemented system.
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing a small team
- Well versed in gathering requirements
- Salesforce ADM201 certification is essential
- Configuration experience is essential
- Salesforce implementation experience is desirable
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are eligible to work in the UK email Samanta Bailey your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give Samanta a call on 020 3826 6674
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy