Salesforce Engagement Manager, London, Permanent, Up to £100,000 + BenefitsSalesforce Engagement Manager, London, Permanent, Up to £100,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a market leading consultancy based in London looking to recruit a Salesforce Engagement Manager to join their large Salesforce practice. They are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Engagement Manager to work closely with their key client stakeholders and ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent solutions for our clients and would be able to manage a team to maximise output.
Salesforce Engagement Manager required skills:
- Previous experience managing projects through the SDLC
- Ability to resource key requirements and identify potential risks
- Must be able to manage large teams and ensure delivery is as per client requirements
- Experience working within an agile environment holding scrums and running frequent sprints
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.