Salesforce Project Manager / Immediate / Edinburgh / 3 Month rolling / £450+ per day
My global client are looking for a Salesforce project manager to come on board as soon as possible. The chosen Salesforce project manager will be responsible and take full ownership of projects ensuring they are delivered with global consistency.The successful Salesforce Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Project Manager
- Extensive experience managing Salesforce Projects
- Using a strategical approach to gather requirements
- Defining new roadmaps, stating clear milestones and measures of success
- Training users and creating documentation as required
- Experience dealing with large scale projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy