Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type - Full time, Remote flex
Salary: $130k - $150k annually
Mason Frank International has partnered with a very well-known client that is seeking a self-motivated Salesforce Sr. Manager to play an instrumental role in making recommendations and driving excellent performance. This candidate must be outgoing, relationship-oriented, and obtains a background with the Salesforce.com platform leading a team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience working hands on with Salesforce.com Platform
- Preferred Salesforce ADM201 certified
- Provide analytical data performance to improve leadership visibility into business
- Manage ongoing operational support for Salesforce.com inclusive of contracting, training, and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Ability to understand Apex, and Visualforce triggers
- Experience with Lightning Components
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to build a strong relationship with leaders and peers
If you are interested in taking your Salesforce leadership ability to the next level, this opportunity is for you. My client is looking to interview immediately, as well as offering great benefits and a competitive base salary.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity please contact Dani Pluskalowski at (212) 594-1495 ext: 3936, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.