MFI has yet again partnered with an amazing client of ours to find the ideal candidate! We are looking for a Solution Architect, in which you will be working to help clients think of the endless possibilities the SFDC platform has to offer. As the SA, you will dig deep into client requirements and become the solution design expert!
* Provide SFDC and Domain expertise to solve client's problems and transform their business
* Build client specific solutions on the SFDC platform using all the available tool options.
* Collaborate and work closely with enterprise SFDC practice.
* Lead interactions with client personnel during requirement gathering and prototyping sessions.
* Lead SFDC development team with little or no direct supervision.
* Provide advice on best practices and approaches to the team and the client.
* Manage tasks to schedule and budget with strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
* Must have executed at least 3 full life cycle Salesforce implementations * Develop use cases and guide technical teams for POC / solution development, test case designs, and certify solutions before handing over to customers * Work on pre-sales for identifying and converting business consulting and IT implementation opportunities
Apply now to be one of the first candidates for this position by sending your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 576-7670 (ext. 3944) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities