Senior Salesforce Developer - Charlotte, NC - $150K + $10K sign-on bonus
This fortune 500 company is the industry leading automotive, trucking, and earthmover equipment company. With locations in over 100 different countries and over 100,000 active employees, this company has a massive international presence. This team are looking to add several Salesforce professionals to their expanding global crm group. This company can offer unparalleled career development and growth opportunities. Requirements:
- At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Experience overseeing entire project lifecycles.
- Hands on experience and advanced understanding of Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, and CSS.
- Technically inclined with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- High level requirements gathering, ability to translate into technical specifications.
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Work with the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs.
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality.
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Assist in developing Salesforce Administrators on the team.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users and partners.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-967-7641 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.