A top IT network security firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to take charge of their IT organization! This Salesforce professional will lead an offshore development team as well as working directly with the business stakeholders to come up with best practices and solutions to enhance their Salesforce platform. This role will have a HUGE impact on the business and will be the creative decision maker on which technologies or 3rd party tools and applications should be added onto Salesforce to make the company more innovative.
If you're looking for the next step of your career with a clear growth path as well as the chance to be hands-on and make a true difference than this is the once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
Top candidates will have the following requirements:
- 4+ years' Salesforce experience
- Lightning components experience
- Integration experience
- Apex and Visualforce knowledge
- Hands-on configuration experience
- 3rd party application experience
- NetSuite ERP exposure would be a nice to have
- Agile methodology experience
- Working directly with business architects and business stakeholders
- Mentor/ leadership experience with developers or engineers
- Designing, programming, deploying and improving existing solutions within Salesforce experience
- Implement solutions, best practices, scripts, and workflows experience
- Great verbal and oral communication skills
- Salesforce certifications are always a plus!
The client's environment is laid back/ business casual but they are extremely fast-paced and have "go-getter" personalities. They need a strong leader to be their solutions provider and enhance their new Salesforce platform for the rest of the business! They are offering up to $150K on the base plus a 10% bonus as well as a great work/life balance with remote flexibility.
These roles don't come on the market that often so please submit your CV to Erica at email@example.com
or ring her at 212-594-1495 if you're interested!
Interviews are already underway, don't miss out!