For my client in Zurich I am currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with Sales-, Service- and Marketing Cloud experience on classic and lightning.
* Design scalable and partly integrative solutions based on Force.com platform
* Help manage strategic and operative projects and sub-projects in different national and international locations
* Help define global standards and build up different Sales and Marketing processes in a global (best practice approach)
* Optimisation of CRM system (Salesforce.com) and operate as a communication channel to different stakeholders
* Be part of worldwide roll-outs, administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support
Your skills and experience:
* Good knowledge in Force.com platform as well as solid experience in integration with APIs (Web Services, oData)
* Understand requirements rate them and find a solution
* Knowledge of programming APEX is a must, other programming languages are an advantage
* Experience with agile project methodology
* Salesforce Administrator certification and experience with SAP is a plus
What are the next steps?
Did this job advertisement arouse your interest? If so, I am looking forward to receiving your complete applications documents:
In a first phone call you will learn more about the job and the company. If you have any further questions Bianca Brunner is happy answer them +44 203 826 6709.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Mason Frank International works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law and will be forwarded to our Swiss partner for processing.