Senior Developer - Salesforce.com - Greater Phoenix Area - Competitive Salary + BonusLocation:
Chandler, AZ & Phoenix, AZSalary Range
: 90K - 130K Technology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
March 27th, 2019
Looking for an individual with advanced Salesforce Developer experience. Though this position you will have the opportunity to contribute to an immediate successful impact through company success along with the opportunity to grow within the company.Responsibilities/Requirements
- Provide technical guidance and direction to development team to assure implementation matches clients needs
- Establish relationships with clients technical teams and key stakeholders
- Lead complex technical discussions with clients
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Perform data updates / migration using tool such as Data Loader and other ones similar to it
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Clearly articulate options, benefits, and recommendations
- Experience with all phases of the Salesforce developmental life cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing, integration, maintenance and quality assurance.
- 6+ years of hands on development experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Proven ability to lead a technical team to accomplish customer goals
- Can project deliverables through development of sound delivery strategies
- Proven experience using integration techniques such as REST, SOAP, etc.
- Candidates who are Salesforce Certified Platform Dev 1 and Platform Dev 2 are highly preferred
Zoë at 303-558-4406 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.