Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote
My client is looking for a hands on Salesforce Business Analyst to work on site in Austin, Texas. This is a 6-12 month contract to hire opportunity. This will require you to be on site and to travel about 15% of the time. This opportunity is with a large enterprise organization that will allow room for growth!Requirement
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst with a large corporation
- Ability to convey technical information to and from clients
- Experience collaborating with other department of an organization like Sales and Marketing
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.