Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking a Salesforce administrator/business analyst to fill a minimum 6-month contract with a client in the Boston area. The client is an end-user in the health care industry that is looking for an admin/analyst to help clean the existing platform, perform maintenance, and join the planning process of a number of potential implementations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Classic-to-Lightning migration preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry required.
- Strong understanding of the functionalities and limitations of the Salesforce platform with the ability to perform technical tasks.
- Experience setting up user communities on the Service Cloud.
- ADM201 preferred.
- Ability to gather requirements and communicate across functional groups.
- Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Perform technical tasks such as configuration and cleaning up roles and permission sets.
- Maintain the existing architecture and analyze processes for enhancement.
- Assist in setting up user communities to improve communication across business channels.
- Participate in the organization's migration from Classic to Lightning.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!