I am currently working very closely with a leading not for profit organisation which are based in London. The role offers 50% remote work minimum in a flexi environment.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply apply
Competitive salary, depending on experience
- ADM201 certification
- Good knowledge and experience of Salesforce configuration including Lightning
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of agile development
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
The ideal candidate would also have significant experience of:
- Leading projects
- Working with charities' fundraising departments
- Salesforce.org Non Profit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Non Profit Cloud or other Consultant certification
As an organisation, we value remote and flexible working as well as face to face collaboration and team working.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy