Salesforce Project Manager - New York, New York - $50-$75 per hour - 12MO Contract role
My client is in the financial industry who is actively looking to fill a Salesforce Project Manager role for a twelve-month contract in the New York area. This position requires a candidate who can give the company what they need and require. Need a candidate that is in control to smooth the process for my client. Role starts at the beginning of April with the possibility of an extension. Responsibilities:
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of Salesforce projects within set budget
- Create and maintain project plans inclusive of communication matrix, responsibility matrix, schedule, and budget
- General management and delivery of projects
- Work alongside upper management to effectively drive projects from concept to launch
- Work with internal and offshore development teams to execute against requirements
- Excellent communication, team management, and leadership skills
- Experience of delivering a Salesforce project end-to-end on any Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing or Communities)
- Experience with Financialforce and Salesforce
- Experience working with C-level executives
This is a great opportunity to bolster your experience developing Salesforce applications. The client is a top-tier company that will provide an immediate boost to your professional profile. If you welcome a demanding environment with high potential for future growth, this is the role for you!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3049). Or send a resume to email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.