Salesforce Developer- Pasadena, CA- 75-85/hr
My client, a nationally recognized salesforce partner, has recently won a multi-year project and is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer/Technical Architect to lead CRM strategy and implement new features for a 12 month contract with a chance for extension.
This role will provide leadership as it relates to providing direction and building support and vision of the SFDC platform, assisting with the ongoing evaluation of add-ons, improving the internal support structures through oversight of a team of Developers, Sr. Business Analysts and Administrators to streamline business processes and spearhead new initiatives to ensure user adoption.
- 10+ years of professional IT development experience
- 5+ years of architecture development experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent field
- High-level knowledge of IT storage solutions and SQL Server
- Experience with Azure, or AWS Services for both SaaS and PaaS models
- Salesforce architecture and integrations with 3rd party applications
Client would like a quick turnaround and it is a 2 stage interview process. All candidates eligible to work in the United States are eligible to apply for this opportunity. To apply please email email@example.com