Salesforce Developer| San Diego| $55/65hr| remote flexibility
Salesforce Developer| San Diego| $55-$65/hr| remote flexibility
This position is onsite with remote flexibility and looking for an eager candidate to take on the role of a salesforce Developer.
The candidate is responsible for building functionality by creating Salesforce triggers and creating Visualforce pages based on the requirements of the client.Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: eight years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Proficient with Apex, VisualForce, Lightning
Contract length: 6-12 months
We need someone as soon as possible, in regards to the position contact 303-558-4399 or email email@example.com
. I look forward to speaking with you.
[4/1/2019 1:52 PM] Alec Feland:
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.