I am currently working with a client in the finance industry who is looking for an expereienced SFDC developer. This a contract position with an initial 6 month term. The contract will be extended based on candidate performance. The rate is between 80 and 90 dollars per hour, based on experience.
* Improve the current Salesforce application; enhance business processes
* Work with users, IT and management to design and implement workflows, reports and dashboards utilizing a systematic and scalable approach to improvements
* Track employee and management requests and identify trends and issues as they arise-and report these to the CTO
* Provide a monthly report of requests (opened, closed and outstanding) for team requests
* Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates
* Liaise with Salesforce.com to manage updates to our system design in order to support reporting and integration efforts, on-boarding and troubleshooting, as required
* Assist with end-user questions regarding reports and dashboards
* Create Salesforce solutions to drive sales and marketing processes
* Implement customized reporting and dashboards in Salesforce
The ideal candidate will be local to Michigan to interview on site.