Salesforce Administrator - San Antonio, Texas
My client is looking for a hands on Senior Salesforce Adminsitrator to join their team for a long term contract starting in May. This is a 12+ month opportunity that requires you to be on site in San Antonio, Texas. This will require no travel and will give you the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing consultancy who is constantly winning new projects. This opportunity does offer some remote flexibility and the ideal candidate will have at least one active Salesforce certificaiton.
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Extensive experience with implementation, operation, maintenance, development, enhancement, training and communication of Salesforce
- Expereince overseeing the functionality of Salesforce.com while working with IT to resolve any systematic issues and create any enhancements
- Ability to engage with Business owners to provide solutions for the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.