Salesforce Developer, Boston, MA, (6 Month Contract)
Successful Finance Company located in Boston, MA
Want a 6 month contract
doing Salesforce development for a very reputable finance company? Look no further. This 100% onsite
role is located at the company's beautiful office space in Boston, Massachusetts
. This is a great role for someone who loves to create, develop, and support SFDC custom solutions and integration. The pay is extremely competitive and the company has a great history of treating their employees great, so do apply promptly since this position is looking to be filled quickly.What You Could Be Doing In the Next 6 Months:
To See If You Fit:
- Architect, design, and implement salesforce product applications.
- Mastery of our development process, culture and code base, and then improve it.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, user experience experts, quality and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Present your own designs to internal groups and review designs of others.
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices with your peers.
- Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical field required.
- Intermediate experience with enterprise software development and Salesforce development.
- Helpful to have a Certified Developer (401) and one of a Salesforce's Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud certification.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Salesforce Lightning experience is encouraged.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels is encouraged.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality is highly welcomed.
- Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces and data conversion is helpful.
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile - Extreme programing, writing user stories, and test driven development) is preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies is what we love to see.
If interested please send an email with your resume
or call 646-553-6264 (6264)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-553-6264 (ext 6264). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.