Salesforce Consultant - Tallahassee, FL 3 month Contract to Hire - $60-75 /Hour
My client is seeking a dynamic and passionate Salesforce Consultant to join their professional services team. In this role, you'll use your years of experience in Salesforce solution design and consulting to advise organizations from Fortune 100 to emerging Start-Ups across a variety of industries.
The client's creation team has implemented Service, Sales and Community Cloud solutions, and led Lightning transitions, that enable organizations to operate more efficiently.Technical Requirements:
Must hold two or more of the following certifications:
- 3+ years of Salesforce solution design experience
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Service Cloud knowledge and experience
- Strong awareness of and competence working with Lightning experience / framework
- Knowledge and experience working with Communities
- Experience identifying applicable solutions from the AppExchange and implementing them
- Prior experience building Salesforce solutions for 2 or more of the following functional areas of a business: Customer Service / Support, Sales, Finance / Accounting, Marketing, or Human Resources
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
Interviews taking place ASAP! If you are interested in this role, apply now by sending your resume to Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.