Salesforce Architect, REMOTE, 175k+!
Salesforce Architect, REMOTE, 175k+
My client is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their team in a full-time position. Client is a partner with strong emphasis on app cloud and takes a business centric approach. You will translate business requirements into solutions and oversee all technical design sessions. You will also be in charge for all architecture, creation, and delivery of Salesforce solutions.
- Lead all technical design sessions and create solutions to enhance the Salesforce platform
- Develop overall design of the project by incorporating the client's requirements
- Closely monitor proper testing and performance and security requirements
- Identify possible design risks and develop proper approaches
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Skilled in APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with App Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Lightning
- Strong understanding of integrations and databases
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Eligible to work in the United States
Salary: 175k +
This position won't be around for long as we are looking to fill immediately. Please call John at 303-558-4409
to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes are to be sent to John at J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at J.email@example.com