An amazing new Salesforce Technical Architect opportunity has presented itself with a well established start up based in San Jose. The role will be responsible to liaise with Sales, Marketing and Technology teams and design technical solution to manage the dynamics of a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Platform Experience
- Active Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Heroku
- Expert with Full life-cycle Implementations
- Ability to manage referrals concentrating on Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds
- Great communication skills while being able to lead the project and assist from a technical standpoint
This client is activly hiring this week, if this interests you then please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 303-558-4394
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place and have an outstanding reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have an extremely diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com-Consulting practices as well as End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy