Salesforce Architect| San Diego| $85/95hr| remote flexibility
Salesforce Architect| San Diego| $85-$95/hr| remote flexibility
This position is for a hardworking, team oriented individual who is looking to perform as an architect on new technology.
The candidate must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements. Responsibilities
- Lead the design of complex or large scale Salesforce solutions and integrations with other systems including creating specifications and documentation.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team.
- Participate in application design, lightning component coding, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Consult with other application architects as well as project and infrastructure teams to ensure solutions comply with application architecture standards; proactively identify circumstances when it may be necessary to modify architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed.
- Research (and prototype if needed) new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Contract to hire
We need someone as soon as possible, in regards to the position contact 303-558-4399 or email email@example.com
. I look forward to speaking with you.
[4/1/2019 1:52 PM] Alec Feland:
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.