Salesforce/JAVA SME - 100% remote - New Jersey
Mason Frank has partnered with a Salesforce ISV Partner in sourcing for a Salesforce/JAVA SME.
This is a client-facing role, and this role will be pivotal in supporting all phases of product implementation.
This a 100% remote role, with minimal travel requirements (East Coast clients)Role & Responsabilities:
- Guide clients through all phases of product implementations
- Provide ongoing training post product implementations
- Analyze and document customer business requirements
- Authorize technical documentation
- Interact with various levels of management
- Develop and writing functional and design specificatons for SOAP and REST Web Services
- Provide leadership to junior developers and fellow partnersRequirements:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components)
- Proven experience in an analytical and technical role
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development process
- Extensive experience developing and writing specifications for SOAP and REST Web Services
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV) and related documentationBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture. Work with an established team of developers
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus + commission
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are