About The Client:
My client is a leader in their field that pride themselves on their great reputation in the market and excellent service. With a fantastic company culture and excellent career progression opportunities there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Salesforce Administrator to join this team. About The Role:
Based in the Sydney office, you'll be responsible for the management of the Salesforce CRM system and ensure optimised performance.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary System Administrator for the Salesforce Environment
- Run regular adoption reporting and ensure users comply with business rules
- Training and ongoing support
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of system data
- Prepare & provide training materials / programs for both new and existing users To Be Considered:
- Exceptional verbal & written comunication skills
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to Manage multiple stakeholders & projects
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in a alesforce Administrator / Platform Manager role
- Salesforce ADM201 & ADM211 certification highly preferable
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading business moving in all the right directions! Don't let this opportunity pass and apply NOW!
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 03 9088 3717.